Friday, November 19, 2010

They really couldn't wait another week?

My husband returned home Tuesday night.  The excitement of him being home was very short lived.  He was supposed to have off on Wednesday, but they were told they all had to work.  Reason being is that they had to do stuff to prepare for deployment!  He was supposed to have to off work today (Thursday) but he was told he had to have his dufffle bag packed and in the container for deployment.

I am heartbroken.  I really am.  He was just gone for a month.  He was not even home for 15 hours before he was back at work preparing to leave again.  Couldn't they wait a week????? 

1 comment:

  1. When does he leave again? I thought he still had some time before he had to go.

    I'm believing more and more that the Army doesn't care about the families. It is a much different Army than the one Jon joined in 1994. Back then they were much more family friendly.

    ReplyDelete